I have been running competitively now for over 10 years, and I would love to share my knowledge and skills with other runners. Whether you are aspiring to run you first race, looking to conquer a new distance, or to reach a personal best, I want to help get you there. Please check out the options below, and see if anything fits you. If not, I am more than happy to work with you to find something that fits you best!
1 month: $50
3 months: $125
6 months: $225
12 months: $400
1 Month: $125
3 Months: $350
6 Months: $580
12 Months: $900
What you can expect from me:
- Encouraging coaching
- Frequent follow ups via phone, email, text, & Twitter
- Positive words of reinforcement. I would never, ever be condescending or negative.
- Attendance at local races that you are competing in
- Accompanying you on a run at your request each month (for Tampa locals)
- A lot of smiley faces and emoticons in emails and texts
What makes up coaching with a training plan?
- To race fast, you have to train fast. I will incorporate at least 1 speed session per week, depending on your goals
- No less than 4 days running per week
- 1 non-negotiable long run per week
- The right footwear for your gate and stride
- Rest days are just as important speed workouts, and must be taken
- Cross training is a vital aspect of any training plan
- Learning how to listen to your body
- Knowing running is just as much mental as it is physical, and conditioning the mind for success
- Understanding the running for completion is just as important as running for a new personal record
As I mentioned, I have been running competitively for over 10 years, ranging from the 3k all the way up to marathons. I ran both cross-country and track at the Division 1 Collegiate Level, and have been coached for many years. I have the experience and knowledge to help you reach your goals, whether you are looking to qualify for the Boston Marathon, or finish your first 5k. My goal is to help you succeed, and I will do anything in my control to do so.
***I develop training plans directly for the individual runner, based on peaking for a specific race. I know that every person is different, so no two plans are ever the same. If the coaching option is best suited for you, training plans can always be reassessed based on progress and feedback.***
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in working with me! I would love to hear from you!